-Striving to live a simple, healthy life one day at a time-

Tropical Traditions Coconut and Other Products

I'm sitting tight here in IL patiently waiting for my order from the Tropical Traditions company.  No really, I'm trying to be patient, yet I can't wait to try out their Coconut Cream Concentrate (CCC).

First, I will say, I was paid in no way to mention this company or their products.

It just so happens that I was online searching (one of my favorite things to do) for a good smoothie recipe that included powdered cacao, when I came across a video on youtube.  This video introduced me to this amazing product: Coconut Cream Concentrate.  I checked out the Tropical Traditions website, 'liked' them on Facebook, and soon placed an order.  Along with the CCC, I purchased the shredded unsweetened coconut and some raw honey.

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on these products and trying them in smoothies or other things.  I think I'll even try and make the smoothie from the youtube video!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcome!